Come Have Some Coffee With Me @ Lindenwood University Tomorrow

If you are in the St. Louis area, consider dropping by Lindenwood University tomorrow afternoon to get a cup of coffee with me, along with some of my colleagues and students. As an added bonus, you will receive the rare and inestimably valuable opportunity to listen to me pontificate on all manner of things. My goal is to squeeze ten pages into a twenty-minute presentation…so, that will be interesting in itself. On top of that, I only have one footnote in that whole presentation, so you know that it will be the most amazing thing ever.

In all seriousness, it should be a good time so stop by if you can.

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1