Meanwhile, back at the ranch…

…or, Something to keep you busy over the weekend…

…or, The Past Fortnight in the Theoblogosphere.

Ok, fine, it’s been quite a bit longer than a fortnight since the last of these posts (I believe that last was in September...). The truth is that they are a bit time consuming to put together and I have not had all that much time. But I have been collecting good links and I want to try and catch up a bit on posting them. So, I’m just going to give you the links with their headlines and leave it at that. (I tell myself that this is better than nothing…but, really, you can be the judge of that.) Ready? Here we go!


==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1