Catch-up on What We’ve Been Reading in 2015

One of the things that has pleased me about how 2015 went here at DET is the revival of our Book Reviews section, and especially the “What Am I Reading?” feature. This is made even more gratifying to me since both Scott Jackson (senior contributing author) and Henry Coates (contributing author) got in on the act as well. So I thought that I would index what we’ve done with this feature over the past year so that you, gentle reader, would have the chance to catch up on anything you might have missed along to way.


Stay tuned in 2016 for more reading reports!

==================================

Comments

Popular Posts

So, You Want To Read Karl Barth?

So You Want to Read….Dietrich Bonhoeffer?

2010 KBBC: Week 1, Day 5

Karl Barth on Hell, the Devil, Demons, and Universalism – A Florilegium

2010 KBBC: Week 3, Day 1